Dr. M knows what it takes to get students into the very best universities. She is an award-winning writer and a former university professor and honors program administrator who holds both a Ph.D. in philosophy and an M.F.A. in contemporary art.
Known especially for her expertise as a writer and editor, Dr. M has assisted hundreds of applicants craft outstanding personal statements in any subject area: software engineering, cell biology, communications design, environmental studies, public health and painting – just to name a few!
Dr. M works with students from all over the world – from Shanghai to Berlin to Wisconsin. You won’t believe what she can accomplish remotely! She is an exacting mentor both in-person and online, giving students the confidence they need to achieve powerful results. Read why Dr. M is the superior choice for admissions power:
- Results – Dr. M has helped students gain admissions to Ivy League colleges, Tier 1 universities, graduate, law, medical, and art schools. Click here to view her impressive results.
- School selection – School selection is a science and Dr. M is your principal investigator. She provides an exhaustive analytical report on choice programs and schools based upon each student’s interests, grades, GPA, talents, and experience. Armed with a methodology and expert knowledge of academic programs, Dr. M helps students make the best decisions to achieve admissions success.
- Essay writing – Students who work with Dr. M produce superior, submission-ready essays they never imagined they were capable of. Work with Dr. M and receive an intellectual infusion – she recommends the right books and essays to prepare the mind for optimal essay success. A precise editor, she guides students through the revisions process to ensure the most compelling content and presentation.
- Scheduling – Dr. M is an organizational wizard and keeps her students on schedule and worry-free.
Dr. M is also a college planner, working with students starting in the 9th grade. Students have greatly benefited from her first-class SAT course in critical reading and writing. Dr. M additionally provides gap-year planning services.
Working with Dr. M opens admissions doors. Ready to pack a punch and empower your admissions profile? Contact Dr. M – Your brilliant future awaits!
You can contact Dr. M via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: DrMBlueStars
- Skype: drmbluestars
- Phone: 415 426 9444
For excellent instruction in competitive mathematics and computer programming (Kangaroo, AMC, AIME, USACO), check out Goods of the Mind.
For personalized one-on-one tutoring in math and science, Blue Stars recommends Tutorpedia. Tutorpedia serves students of all ages, grade levels, abilities, and incomes with the aim of helping them improve their academic performance and become lifelong learners.